DODONI - SA Agricultural Dairy Industry of Epirus recognizes that privacy is important to you and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose data.
"Personal Data" are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual.
2. Who we are
Founded in 1963, we, at DODONI, produce and export dairy products, among those the No.1 selling brand and awarded Feta cheese in Greece, other cheeses from cow, sheep and goat’s milk (like hard and whey cheeses), fresh milk, butter, authentic yoghurt etc, all from 100% fresh Greek milk. We count three state-of-the-art production units in Ioannina, Thebes and Cyprus, the latter producing original traditional Cypriot cheeses (Halloumi and Anari) respectively made with local traditional recipes and 100% milk from Cyprus. Today we export in over 45 countries, travelling the Greek flavors and products all around the world.
Eleousa Ioannina, 1 Tagmatarchi street
4. Contact Details
Tel. +302651089700, Fax. 00302651089707, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What personal data we collect
When you purchase from us we may ask you to provide certain personal information including your full name, identity card, passport, physical and email address, credit card number, fixed/mobile telephone number, registration, purchase orders, payment details etc.
6. Children’s data
Our website is not intended for children under 15 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect information from children to sell or promote our services.
7. Legal basis for processing your personal data
We process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR for one or more of the following reasons:
A. Necessary for the performance of a contract
· To carry out our obligations with respect to any contractual agreements between us with respect to information, products and services that you may request from us,
· To process your payment and your overall business transactions with us
B. Necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation
· To fulfill our tax, accounting, control, and reporting obligations.
C. · To serve our (and third party) legitimate business interests ,
· legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. But even then, such use is consistent with the fundamental rights of individuals, for example:
· To provide you with effective customer service and support,
· To improve our working relationships
· To optimize our services, fleet management and production methods
· To respond to your requests,
· To improve the security and usability of our website and services,
· To perform customer satisfaction surveys,
· To execute business transactions with you,
· To keep you updated on our new products, services and offers,
· To operate CCTV systems to prevent illegal actions, so as to protect you and our staff and our property
D. You have given us your consent
Subject to a valid consent, as per article 6 of the GDPR, you have freely provided the lawfulness of such processing is based on that consent.
8. How we share your data
In the course of the performance of our contractual and legal obligations your personal data may be provided to various service providers and suppliers. Those service providers and suppliers are bound by Data Processing Agreements with us, and they are obliged to safeguard confidentiality and data protection according to the data protection regulation.
Such service providers and suppliers may be:
· Information technology companies
9. Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
Your personal data may exceptionally be transferred to third countries outside the EEA (28 EU and Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway) in order to fulfil a legal or contractual obligation or because you have given us your explicit consent. Processors in third countries are obligated to comply with the European data protection regulations and to provide appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer of your data in accordance with GDPR Article 46.
10. Data Retention
We will process and store your Personal Data for the duration of our relationship with you, and as long as necessary to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations.
We will keep the curricula vitae for employment search which we receive on your behalf, either in writing or electronically, at least until the recruitment process is completed and for two years after we receive them for possible future recruitment.
• We will delete your data:
• When it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which that information was collected and processed;
• Upon your request or objection, provided there are no overriding legal grounds requiring DODONI to maintain that information;
• When necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations such as tax, accounting and so on; and
• If our collection of information was based on your consent, upon the withdrawal of your consent.
11. Automated decision and Profiling
In executing our business activities, we do not use any automated decision-making. We may from time to time process some aspects of your data automatically, in order to enter into a business relationship with you.
12. How we use your personal data for marketing activities
• We may process your personal data to tell you about products, services and offers that may be of interest to you or your business. The personal data that we process for this purpose consists of information you provide to us and data we collect when you use our products.
• We can only use your personal data to promote our products and services to you if we have your consent to do so or if we consider that it is in our legitimate interest to do so.
• You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, which includes profiling.
13. Your data protection rights
You have the following rights in terms of your personal data:
· The right to request from us access to your data, you can ask to receive a copy of your data and to check if they are lawfully processed.
· The right to have your data corrected or erased;
· The right to object to or restrict the processing of your data, for example where such information is not accurate or no longer serve the purpose they were collected,
· The right to data portability, namely to receive a copy of your data in electronic form or to have your data transferred from us to another party;
· The right to object automated decision-making or profiling based on your data;
· The right to withdraw your consent, any withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn by you.
14. Right to lodge a complaint
The right to lodge a complaint with us either at our postal address at Eleousa Ioannina, 1 Tagmatarchi Kostaki street, P.C. 45500 or at email@example.com or you can call at +302651089725 and before the Greek Supervisory Authority ( www.dpa.gr). If you have exercised any of your data protection rights and still feel that your concerns about how we use your personal data have not been adequately addressed by us.
16. Changes to This Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement and related business practices at any time. We will notify you appropriately when we make changes to this privacy statement and we will amend the revision date.